Dear Santa poo poo,Posted: December 6, 2010
Sorry chubby old friend, but my customers are using me as a go-between they want me to ask you questions and are afraid that it will impact negatively on their gifts this year. I told them that you wouldn’t mind, hope I havent over stepped the mark, some of the questions are hard hitting so just skip them if you don’t want to answer. Here goes.
- Has the constant cold weather had an adverse effect on your “jingle bells” and thats why you don’t have kids?
- when the silly season winds down, do you go to warmer destination for a break?
- on the 24 th December when you are delivering all the present, where do you and the reindeer go to the toilet?
- if no cookies have been left out for you, do you go through the kitchen cupboards?
- have you ever been with an elf?
If you could email me back the answers I can let all the folks here know.
Thanx you giant jolly bundle of joy.
P.s. Ive already got my bike. So I’m thinking accessories, riding gloves etc